· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights
· Original style 15” Knock-off rims with spinners.
· Optional original style Front 17” & Rear 18” Knock-off rim with spinners available
· Original steering wheel design.
· Adjustable Driver’s seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors with side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
· Optional Air conditioning system.
· Optional Power Windows
Chassis and Suspension:
· Tubular steel frame construction
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with half shafts.
· Power steering system
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· Four wheel Vented disc brakes
· Custom crafted shocks.
· Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, fans and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a GM based V8 engine.
· Optional Ceramic Coated Exhaust.
Corvette Grand Sport $109,900
Corvette Grand Sport Paint Scheme $3,400
Roundels with pin stripes (4) $2,400
Rear Tail circular cutouts “8” & fender vertical slots “4” $825
Stainless Steel Side Pipes $2,500
Touring Interior $1,850
Power Windows $925
Air Conditioning $3,600
Functional Differential Oil Cooler on Rear Deck $2,400
15” Magnesium Wheels with Avon CR6ZZ Tires $6,750
In tank LS3 Fuel Pump $1,000
Dealer Preparation & Destination Charges $1,000
Total Price of Rolling Chassis: $136,550
***Stock photos used for reference only***