· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Side exhaust pipes
· Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
· Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
· 18” custom painted wheels with spinners.
· Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
· Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver’s seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
· Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver’s side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
· Billstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
· Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
· Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Monza Red with Black Stripes and Dark Silver Pin Stripes $53,900
Twin Stripes $875
Pin Stripes $675
Soft Top with Side Curtains $1,475
Tonneau Cover $725
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers $575
Black Ceramic Coated Side Pipes $715
Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank $750
Glove Box $515
Padded Leather Moto Lita Steering Wheel $350
Fuel Swirl Pot $475
Power Steering Rack $1,995
Dealer Prep & Destination Charges $1,000
Total Price of Chassis:$64,025
· V’s Performance – Orange, CA
· Voss Performance – Placentia, CA
· RM Racing – Wixom, MI
· Olthoff Racing – Mt. Ulla, NC
*Pricing Below for information purposes and not guaranteed
Engine Option (Example):
Roush 427SR – 510hp (Non-Fuel Injected) $12,800
Installation (Including needed parts): $8,500
Tremec TKO600 – 5 Speed Manual Gearbox $2,995
Holly Terminator EFI System $2,450
Labor for Terminator Fuel System $2,500
Estimate for Completed MKIII: $93,270
***Stock photo, used for reference only.