· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Side exhaust pipes
· Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
· Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
· Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
· Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver’s seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
· Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver’s side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
· Billstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
· Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
· Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Monza Red with Dark Silver Twin Stripes and Black Pin Stripes $51,900
Twin Stripes $875
Pin Stripes $675
Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) $1,475
Tonneau Cover $725
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers $575
Black Ceramic Coated Side Pipes $715
Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank $750
Glove Box $515
Fuel Swirl Pot $475
Return Fuel Line $250
18" Pin Drive Wheels with Tires $5,000
Dealer Prep & Destination Charges $1,000
Total Price of Chassis: $59,930
Roush 427SR (351 Windsor Based) – 510hp $15,000
Installation (Including needed parts): $7,500
Tremec TKO600 – 5 Speed Manual Gearbox $2,495
Total Price for Completed MKIII: $84,925