Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Right and Left-hand drive models available.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Included in latest Shelby World Registry.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Lower/wider front fenders & Smoother body lines.
• BRM style wheels.
• Inverted side air scoops and built-in rear spoiler
• Double scoop hood insert. (GT40 MKI Heritage uses single hood scoop insert)
• Available in Heritage color patterns.
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Gulf GT40 MKI $109,900
Gulf Racing Pattern $3,500
Roundel ($600 each x 4) $2,400
Gurney Bubble (Driver Side) $1,250
Gulf Orange Aluminum BRM Wheels $1,500
Ceramic Coated "Bundle of Snakes" Exhaust $1,750
Avon CR6ZZ Race Legal Tires $2,250
Race Decals and Numbers $1,000
Power Side View Mirrors $2,500
Dealer Preparation and Destination Charges $1,000
Total for GT40 P2337 Rolling Chassis $127,050
Engine & Mechanical Information:
Ford Racing 427 CID Windsor Engine 535HP (351 Block) GT40 Spec $12,500
Tru-Trac Billet FEAD GT40 Spec $2,000
Borla 8-Stack EFI Fast ECU GT40 Spec $12,000
Labor to Install Borla EFI $2,500
Quaife 5 Speed Transaxle $14,900
Engine and Transaxle Installation $12,500
Total for Completed GT40: $183,450