The World Famous Seven is back in the US the way it should have been all along!!! The Seven is now available as a factory built rolling chassis ("Turn-Key Minus").
· Hand laminated fiberglass Wheel Wings & Nose Cone painted with show quality paint finish. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct Aluminum body.
· 13” Alloy Wheels with AvonCR500 Tires (7” Front & Rear)
· Weather Equipment (Windscreen, Heated Windshield, Full Roof System Including Doors & Armrests)
· Cloth Adjustable Seats.
· Carpeted Interior
· Motolita Steering Wheel
· Inertial Reel Seat Belts with Lap and Shoulder strap
· Heater System
· Push to Start Button
Chassis and Suspension:
· Tubular steel frame construction
· De-Dion Rear Suspension with independent front suspension..
· Four wheel disc brakes
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Locking gas cap.
· 10 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers 1.6l Sigma 4 cylinder engine.
· Stainless Steel Side Exhaust.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Caterham Authentic Product and Seven Registry eligible.
Base Price for Aztec Orange Seven 360 (Chassis SDKLDU3SL14971793) $34,900
- Caterham Aztec Orange Painted Body $2,750
- Leather Seats with Carpeted Interior $1,100
- Lowered Floor $750
- Heater System $550
- Quick Release Steering Wheel $700
- 4 Point Racing Harness $500
- Sport Suspension $$1,350
- Weather Equipment $2,250
- 12 volt Power Socket $100
- Roof Bag $150
- Aero Filler Cap (Black) $250
- Black Pack $350
Subtotal of Options: $10,800
Dealer Preparation & Destination Charges: $1000
Total Price of Chassis: $46,700
· V’s Performance – Orange, CA
· Voss Performance – Fullerton, CA
· RM Racing – Wixom, MI
· Olthoff Racing – Mt. Ulla, NC
*Pricing Below for information purposes and not guaranteed
Engine Package Option (Example):
- 2.0l Duratec 4 cylinder (180hp – Fuel Injected Engine) $11,750
- Installation: $3,500
Caterham 5-Speed Manual Gearbox (Retail $4,550) Included
Total Estimation for Completed Seven 360: $61,950