The World Famous Seven is back in the US the way it should have been all along!!! The Seven is now available as a factory built rolling chassis ("Turn-Key Minus"). This new unit has had its drivetrain installed, it is turn key ready to go!
· Hand laminated fiberglass Wheel Wings & Nose Cone painted with show quality paint finish. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct Aluminum body.
· 14” Alloy Wheels with Avon ZV3 Tires (6” Front & Rear)
· Cloth Adjustable Seats.
· Motolita Steering Wheel
· Inertial Reel Seat Belts with Lap and Shoulder strap
Chassis and Suspension:
· Tubular steel frame construction
· De-Dion Rear Suspension with independent front suspension..
· Four wheel disc brakes
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Locking gas cap.
· 10 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers 1.6l Sigma 4 cylinder engine.
· Stainless Steel Side Exhaust.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Caterham Authentic Product and Seven Registry eligible.
Caterham F1 Green Seven 280 (Chassis SDKLDU3SL14971794) $34,900
- Caterham F1 Green $4,250
- Lowered Floor for more interior space $750
- MOMO Quick Release Steering Wheel $700
- Weather Equipment (Windscreen, Heated Windshield, Full Roof System Including Doors & Armrests) $2,250
- Roof (Hood) Bag $150
- 12 volt Power Socket $100
- Full Decal Pack (Installed) $750
Subtotal of Options: $8,950
Dealer Preparation & Destination Charges: $1,000
Total Price of Chassis: $44,850
· V’s Performance – Orange, CA
Engine Package Option:
- 1.6l Ford Sigma 4 cylinder (140hp – Fuel Injected Engine) $5,000
- Installation: $3,500
- 5-Speed Manual Gearbox (Retail $1,995) Included
Total Estimation for Completed Seven 280: $53,350