· Shelby hand laid fiberglass
· Shelby etched door handles
· Shelby sill plates, logos, and badge
· Original Halibrand style pin-drive wheels
· Black Shelby signature leather seating
· Glove box
· Air conditioner & heater with multi fan speed settings
· Multipoint retractable seat belts
· Stewart Warner Gauges
Chassis and Suspension:
· Shelby original style Round tube frame
· Dual A-arm, coil-over shock, four wheel independent suspension.
· Independent Suspension
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· 12.8” x 1.25” vented rotors with vacuum-boosted dual piston Shelby caliper, standard front brakes
· 12” x 1” vented rotors with vacuum-boosted dual piston Shelby caliper, standard rear brake
· Oil cooler & dual fan aluminum radiator.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 21 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford 351 Windsor base V8 engine.
· Exclusive Shelby CSX9000 sequence number.
· Shelby Aluminum 427cid Small Block – 560HP
· Borla 8-Stack Electronic Fuel Injection
· Tremec TKO600HD 5 Speed Manual Gearbox
In 2009 Shelby and Superformance teamed up for a joint project. To Bring the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe back. Bridging the gap between Racecar and Supercar.
Most know the historic run that the Shelby Daytona Coupes went on starting with a GT class win at Le Mans in 1964 and culminating with the FIA Championship in 1965. Shelby Legenary Cars brought the coupe back in 2006 with the help of the original Daytona Designer, Peter Brock, and Shelby Suspension Guru, Bob Negstad. This car set the records for Road and Track in the Slalom and Lateral Acceleration that year. A True Supercar.
Drivetrain: Shelby Aluminum 427 Windsor (560HP) with 8 Stack Individual Throttle Body EFI. 5-Speed Tremec Manual Transmission. 18” Shelby Pin Drive Wheels with Dark Silver Cast Center & Polished Lip.
Amenities: Leather Seats, Transmission Tunnel, and Dash Face, Power Windows, Alcantara Headliner and Dash Top, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, Power Door Locks, Titanium Ceramic Coated Exhaust.
1964 Title and signed by Carroll Shelby on Dash and Engine Cold Air Box!
CSX9110 now offered at $194,950