GT40 MKII, chassis #P2298 by Superformance dressed in Black with Silver Le Mans Stripes. VIN 'GT40P2298' with 1966 title from Arizona! Only 1,750 miles (Note: Original speedometer inoperable). To order new it would be an approximate 12 month wait and cost close to $200,000. This beautiful GT40 is replicates GT40 P1076 which won Le Mans in 1966. You can learn more about P1076 here: http://gt40.rkmotorscharlotte.com/. This beautiful GT40 is ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Single scoop hood insert.
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Under the hood:
• Speed-O-Motive 351W, 600HP/550TQ (Dry Sump
• Weber Carbureters (installed and tuned)
• Silver Ceramic bundle of snakes exhaust
• RBT/ZF 5-speed transaxle
• 15" Knock Off Wheels
• Avon CR6ZZ Tires with Historical Tread Pattern
• Single Gurney Bubble
• Full Leather Interior
GT40 P2298 Offered at $159,950