GT40 MKII, chassis #P2298 by Superformance dressed in Black with Silver Le Mans Stripes. VIN 'GT40P2298' with 1966 title from Arizona! Only xxxx miles. To order new it would be an approximate 12 month wait and cost close to $200,000. This beautiful GT40 is replicates GT40 P1076 which won Le Mans in 1966. You can learn more about P1076 here: http://gt40.rkmotorscharlotte.com/. This beautiful GT40 is ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Single scoop hood insert.
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Under the hood:
• Speed-O-Motive 351W, 600HP/550TQ (Dry Sump
• Weber Carbureters (installed and tuned)
• Silver Ceramic bundle of snakes exhaust
• RBT/ZF 5-speed transaxle
• 15" Knock Off Wheels
• Avon CR6ZZ Tires with Historical Tread Pattern
• Single Gurney Bubble
• Full Leather Interior
GT40 P2298 Offered at $159,950