GT40 MKII, chassis #P2171 by Superformance dressed in Titanium and Black. VIN 'GT40P2171' from MT. Only 8,850 miles. To order new it would be at least an 12 month wait, to duplicate this car would take over $175k plus the waiting period. This beautiful GT40 is ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Single scoop hood insert.
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Under the hood:
• Roush 427 Stroked Windsor - 512hp/517tq
• Polished intake manifold topped with a Holley 770 cfm carburetor
• MSD Ignition
• Roush Air Cleaner & matching FE Style Valve Covers
• Silver ceramic bundle of snakes exhaust
• RBT/ZF 5-speed transaxle
• 15" Knock Off Wheels
• Yokohama Avid High Performance Tires
• Single Gurney Bubble
• Shoulder Harnesses
• Fire Extinguisher
• Side View Mirrors